Theme: AI Changes Education : Education Changes Human
Sub theme: Immersive learning, gamification, balance between humanity and technology, education, Metaverse (Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality) Storytelling, Intelligent Tutoring Systems, Simulations and Role-Playing, Personalized learning, Learning analytics
Date: 6 – 9 November 2023
IIInovasi© is a competition focused on Innovation, Imagination and Insights on technology enhanced learning for students, educators and corporate staff of higher learning institutions.
The competition serves as a platform for the learning and teaching communities to explore and showcase new insights, perspectives, best practices, challenges, emerging trends and innovations in the world of learning and teaching through product innovation.
- Open to students, educators, innovators and researchers from all learning institutions, corporate training agencies and related industries both local and international.
- The project can be developed either in English or Bahasa Melayu.
- Participation may be as an individual or in a group (maximum of five members per group).
- Product or innovation must relate to teaching and learning (e.g., mobile apps, video-based content, courseware, website, learning spaces and environment, applications, systems, etc.)
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one entry. Each entry must be of a different project. If all submissions are accepted, the participants must pay registration fee for each submission.
- For the video presentation, you are required to upload the video to YouTube and set the visibility to "public". The tutorial for creating a YouTube account can be found here.
- Participants need to prepare an e-poster for presentation using a poster template which can be downloaded here.
- Once the video presentation and e-poster have been completed, submit them via the registration link here. During the registration process, fill in all the required information and upload the following:
- E-poster & video presentation
- Proof of payment
Materials to Submit
- All entries must submit 2 items as below:
- E-poster: upload to ILRF 2023 application form
- Video Presentation (maximum 5 minutes):: The video presentation must be uploaded to YouTube and set the visibility to "public".
- Size: A1
- Format: PDF
- Orientation: Portrait
- Content must include:
- Title, Name and Affiliation
- Background of your project
- Practicality and Usefulness
- Impact on Learning
- Team Photo
- Video Presentation (maximum 5 minutes)
Video presentation must answer following questions and include following items:
- How the project has an impact on learners/users?
- Share innovative element of the project.
- How scalable this project?
- Portability of the project is assessed.
- How much resource/cost efficient.
- Sustainability: The continuity of the project is maintained at a certain rate/level and evidence will be reviewed.
- Achievement (if any).
The poster template is available for download here.
Rules & Regulations
- The deadline for registration is 2 October 2023
- The deadline for submission and payment is 9 October 2023
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one entry. If all submissions are accepted, the participants must pay for each submission.
- The organizer reserves the right to reject submissions that do not fulfill the requirements of the competition.
- Each submission will receive a Certificate of Achievement and Medal as proof of participation.
- By submitting materials to the iLRF 2023 competitions, the organiser has the right to publish the submitted materials on our official website and social media platforms. This includes, but is not limited to photographs, videos, written content, and any other promotional materials you provide.
- The evaluation will be made by experienced judges, selected by the organiser
- The scoring criteria are as follows:
- The judges’ decision is final. The top 30 participants with the highest points will be invited to physically present and showcase at IMU on the 3rd day of ILRF2023 event (8 November 2023) in order to select top 3 winners.
- Any appeals will not be entertained.
This fee also entitles you to access all of ILRF2023's webinars and workshops during the 4-day event.
*IMU staff/alumni are entitled for a 30% discount
*IMU student are entitle for a 50% discount
**RM100 will be charged for medal include postage
Top 3 Winners to Receive
- Best Poster
- Gold, silver or bronze medals
- Certificate of Achievement for all registered participants
For those participants who are interested in purchasing additional medals for their team members, please contact the ILRF 2023 organising committee at [email protected]
Important Dates (Malaysia time)Closing date for registration: 2 October 2023, 5:00 PM
Due date for IIInovasi Competition submission and payment: 9 October 2023, 5:00 PM
Judging Phase 1: 11 - 25 October 2023
Final Judging: 8 November 2023 (Showcase and by Invitation)
- Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the Secretariat of IMU International Learning Resources Festival 2023 (iLRF 2023)
- There will be full refund of registration fee for cancellation made by 10 August 2023.
- There will be a 50% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 10 September 2023.
- There will be no refund of registration fee for cancellation made on 26 September 2023 and thereafter.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the topic or trainer of the workshop, if for whatever reasons beyond its control, the workshop cannot be held as scheduled or the topics need to be altered.