e-Learning, online learning, blended learning, and Open and Distance Learning (ODL) are being integrated in teaching and learning. These types of deliveries are now commonly used in Schools, Higher Education Institutions as well as corporate trainings.
The Tan Sri Dato’ Abu Bakar Suleiman award will be awarded to the school which demonstrates and showcases innovative examples of e-Learning, Technology enhanced learning, and use of ODL. These examples are presented through case studies, full case history describing their initiative, methodology, tools, conclusion, and further enhancement.
Your school will be automatically enrolled for the Tan Sri Abu Bakar Award 2021 once there are two or more participations from the same school entering for IMU eLearning Award 2021. The winner is selected based on the average points of the showcases from each participating schools.
The Judges will be using the following criteria to evaluate case studies and showcases:
- School uses unique, innovative, and creative Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) strategies to promote active student centred self-directed learning and engagement
- The performance of the initiative to date, including any ratings from participants
- Resources utilized to develop and implement the initiative
- How will this project impact learning enhancement and the results
- Future plans to further develop/improve/sustain the initiative