Sub theme: Leveraging digital technologies to enhance learning, Engaging with learning platforms, Online gamification, Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality / Mixed Reality, Redesigned Learning Spaces, Artificial Intelligence, Personalized Learning, Corporate Learning/Training, Health Profession Education, UI/UX
Date: 26 – 28 October 2021 (Tuesday – Thursday)
IIInovasi© is a competition focused on Innovation, Imagination and Insights on technology enhanced learning for students, educators and corporate staff of higher learning institutions.
The competition serves as a platform for the learning and teaching communities to explore and showcase new insights, perspectives, best practices, challenges, emerging trends and innovations in the world of learning and teaching through product innovation.
Who Should Participate
Open to students, educators, practitioners, innovators and researchers from all learning institutions and related industries. The participations are through product showcase and also e-poster presentation.
- Gold, silver and bronze medals
- Certificate of Participation
Rules & Regulations
- Open to all students, scholars, educators, practitioners, researchers, innovators and related experts both local and international.
- Participation may be as an individual or in group (maximum of five members per group).
- Product or innovation must relate to teaching and learning (e.g., video-based content, courseware, website, learning spaces and environment, applications, systems, etc.)
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one entry. Each entry must be of a different project. There will be a separate fee for each entry.
- To enter, please complete the entry form.
- The organiser reserves the right to reject any application for participation.
Materials to Submit
- All entries must submit 2 items as below:
- E-poster: upload to ILRF 2021 application form
- Video Presentation (5 min or less): Upload to YouTube and share the link via ILRF 2021 application form
- Points that must be addressed during the video presentation are:
- How the project has an impact on learners/users?
- Share innovative element of the project.
- How scalable this project?
- Portability of the project is assessed.
- How much resource/cost efficient.
- Sustainability: The continuity of the project is maintained at a certain rate/level and evidence will be reviewed.
- The evaluation will be made by experienced judges, selected by the organiser
- The scoring criteria are as follows:
Innovative (30%) How Innovative is the project? (What innovative ideas or solutions were used to integrate the project at the workplace, and how effective was technology at supporting the teaching and learning? Originality of the innovation will be reviewed) Usefulness and Practicality (30%) How useful is the product to the learners, faculty or the institutions? Is it practical to be used in any environment and platform? Impact on learning (20%) How did it have an impact on user's(Student) performance?
How did it have an impact on Academics(Teaching) performance?
Presentation and Q&A (20%) Presentation Flow, Effective communication with visualization, elicit questions and able to respond appropriately
- The judges’ decision is final. The Top 5 winners must present live to the judges on 2nd day of ILRF event (28 October 2021) in order to select top 3 winners.
- Any appeals will not be entertained.
Top 3 Winners to Receive
- Best Poster
- Gold, silver or bronze medals
- Certificate of Participation for all participants
Participation Fee (IIInovasi Competition + Webinars & Workshops)
This fee also entitles you to access all of ILRF2021's webinars and workshops during the 3-day event.
|Category||Normal Fee (MYR)|
|External Student (Primary until Undergraduate)||100|
IMU staff are entitled for a 30% discount. IMU student are entitled for a 50% discount.
All entries are eligible to receive certificate. Cash prizes will be awarded to those that achieve threshold points.
Registration Deadline10 September 2021 by 11:59pm (Malaysian time)
Guidelines for e-posterSize: A4
Content must include:
- Background of your project
- Practicality and usefulness
- Impact on Learning
- Team Photo