Frequently Asked Question
Student: I unable to assess my peer
Last Updated a year ago
There are THREE main reasons why you having this issue.
1. You have not done the first phase which is Submission Phase.Solution:
- Please get advise from your lecturer to re-schedule the activtity into new time and date. Once approved, the new time and date will be set and you will able to do the activity again.
- But, if you have done the Submission phase, and you still unable to assess your peers, please check REASON NUMBER 2 and 3.
2. Your peers have not done the first phase which is Submission phase.Solution:
- Leave the peers that you unable to access and proceed assessing other peers. Once you completed, please inform your lecturer the name of those peers who you cannot assess. For your information, your marks would not be affected if those peers do not assess you.
3. The Assessment Phase has reach its due date.Solution:
- Please get advise from your lecturer to extent the due date. Once permitted, the date will be extended and you will able to do the assessment phase again.